1. Recognize and pay homage to the powers that be.
2. Thou shall see no evil, hear no evil, speak no evil. Pretend you are in paradise and everything is just dandy.
3. Thou shall not consider yourself human.
4. Thou shall not make negative statements about the powers that be, actually just keep your mouth shut.
5. Remember that you are a nothing and act accordingly.
6. Thou shall honor the powers that be.
7. Thou shall not think for yourself.
8. Thou shall not expect any basic human rights. In fact, expect nothing.
9. Thou shall not bear as a true witness to all the corruption.
10. Thou shall be grateful for the little morsels of humanity thrown your way.
Now memorize them well and heed what they say. Remember in Bahrain these commandments are the most holy. They are crucial to your well-being!