Wednesday, January 04, 2006

First Post Ever!

Hello, and welcome to my blog or site, or whatever this is! You see, I am new at this and have never really read blogs or had one of my own. So this is the second posting I make at a blog, only this time I am posting on my very own first blog.

I will be the first to admit that I love rambling (I will not publish some of the nicknames I have been called over the years as a result of that!) but I am still unsure if my blog will be a success. I never could keep a diary, too much work! Why write or type when you can talk? So I guess only time will tell how this new experience of mine turns out.

As to people reading my blog or being remotely interested, I don't think this will be the case. Having said that, this is an online site that anyone can see, so I will have to mind my ps and qs.

I think I will just use this blog as an online scrap book where I keep a record of what has caught my interest, both in a positive and negative way. I hope I enjoy this new experience, and I do think I will benefit from it.

Later!

No comments: